Request for Qualifications
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND TRAINING SERVICES
New York State Rural Housing Coalition, Inc.
79 North Pearl Street
Albany, NY 12207
The New York State Rural Housing Coalition, Inc. hereby invites technical assistance and training consultants to submit statements of qualification to provide technical assistance and/or training services to community development and housing entities within the State of New York. The Rural Housing Coalition seeks experienced technical assistance and training providers to join a team of subcontractor consultants to assist in improving the performance of local housing and community development practitioners, particularly in rural areas of the State.
The Rural Housing Coalition seeks technical assistance providers with a wide array of expertise, including but not limited to: non-profit management; board development, legal services; construction management and design services; development finance; environmental hazard mitigation; real property management; accounting/bookkeeping and financial management; and grant writing and proposal packaging. Technical assistance and training providers selected for inclusion in the Rural Housing Coalition?s team of subcontractors will enter into a master contract with the Coalition, with individual work assignments issued on a task order basis. Task order assignments will be made on the basis of the closest match of required expertise of the subcontractor consultant and the specific needs of the client, such as: years of experience, timeframe product or service must be completed, availability of consultant to complete the provision of services within the specified time frame, technical resources, and familiarity with the subject.
Respondents to this Request for Qualifications are asked to provide the following information:
1) Letter of interest in participating in the Rural Housing Coalition?s technical assistance and training program, including hourly and daily reimbursement rate that will be charged (including separate charges for individual staff, where applicable);
2) Corporate resume detailing work experience relative to technical assistance and/or training, particularly in the community development setting, including representative examples of clientele served (with particular emphasis on community development-type clients);
3) Individual resumes of staff that will be working on assignments issued by the Coalition, including years of experience in the field;
4) A statement detailing the geographic area within New York State to be served (statewide, or if regional, detail which areas of the State);
5) A statement detailing that hourly and daily rates to be charged are consistent with rates charged to other clients, particularly on projects funded by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
6) A minimum of 3 references.
Please submit the above requested information to the attention of Mr. Blair Sebastian, Executive Director at the above address, and by electronic mail to: colin @ruralhousing.org.
This Request for Qualifications is open-ended, there is no deadline for submission. The Rural Housing Coalition reserves the right to reject any or all proposals submitted by responders. Acceptance of a proposer is not a guarantee of work assignments being issued. Minority and Women owned firms are encouraged to apply.