(518) 458-8696

The activities of the New York State Rural Housing Coalition are supported by contracts with New York State government; sponsorship and advertising for our annual conference;  and donations from corporate and individual donors.  We provide consulting work for set fees. If you are interested in hiring the Coalition staff for a project, please contact us for a rate quote.

Foundation grants and charitable donations are a critical part of our funding stream.  If  you would like to make a donation to the Coalition online, please use the gold DONATE button to the right.  You may make a donation there by credit card. We are extremely grateful for these demonstrations of support from so many sources.

Federal and U.S. military employees can support the Rural Housing Coalition through the annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you are a federal government or military employee and would like to donate through the CFC, please enter CFC code #9614 on your pledge card during the next fund drive.

If you are interested in helping the Coalition to further its mission, and would like to donate resources or your time, please feel free to contact us.  Call  (518) 458-8696, ext. 14 or 15 for information on how you can support the Coalition.